At The Divorce Collaborative, our focus is on Massachusetts divorce and family law.
Litigation & Court Based Representation
- Massachusetts Divorce
- Modification (child support, alimony, custody, etc.)
- Contempt actions
- Domestic Violence Cases, Restraining Orders
- Other Probate Matters
- Complex Massachusetts Child Support Cases, including interstate child support enforcement
- Divorce Mediation
- Mediation for other family-related issues, such as changes to parenting plans, support and other areas.
- Marital Mediation – mediation for couples who want to improve their relationship and stay married.
- Non-traditional families
- Mediation of Probate Matters, such as disputes between heirs, etc.
All mediation services include the option of a fixed fee, hourly billing, and a single mediator or co-mediation team.
Collaborative divorce representation on an hourly of fixed-fee basis.
Guardian Ad Litem
Attorney Colleen Cunnally is available to serve as a GAL.
We provide outside legal advice and counsel to clients involved in mediation with a mediator outside of our firm.
Drafting & Negotiation of Prenuptial Agreements
Other Probate Matters
- Drafting of Wills, Durable Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy
- Probate of Estate
If you need legal assistance in an area not listed above, whether a Massachusetts personal injury, bankruptcy, or employment issue, call us and we will be pleased to make a referral to a qualified lawyer. (508) 346-3805
Divorce mediators, divorce lawyers, special education and school law attorneys serving the Worcester, Franklin, Bedford, Shrewsbury, Concord, Lexington, Bedford, Westborough, Norfolk, Billerica, Wrentham, Milford, Bellingham, Plainville, Mansfield, Medway, Millis Massachusetts areas.