Parenting & Children
- A list of parent education program providers organized by Massachusetts town name. The list includes Town, Name, Address, Contact name, phone number and website address.
- Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines – Clicking on the following link will transport you to the MA Department of Revenue website, specifically to a child support worksheet that you can use to determine child support. They have other helpful information about Massachusetts child support on the site as well.
- This pamphlet by the Massachusetts Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts provides useful information on shared parenting.
- The MA Department of Revenue has numerous services available for those with child support matters.
Marriage & Relationships
- Interested in improving your marriage instead of ending it? Visit this site provided as a courtesy by the Rosen Law Firm in North Carolina. Stay happily married
- Hoping to stay together? Marital Mediation, also known as Mediation to Stay Married information can be found here: www.maritalmediation.com
- Text of the new Massachusetts Alimony Reform Act of 2011.
- This link will take you to the main page of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court website.
- An article explaining the shift from traditional hourly billing to a flat fee for legal services fee structure: Legal Fees and the Slow Death of Hourly Billing
- Massachusetts Probate Family Court Financial Short Form
- Massachusetts Probate Family Court Financial Long Form
Groups & Organizations
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals – Excellent site to search for collaborative attorneys by geographic area
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- Massachusetts Alimony Reform Group
If you have an idea for a link that you believe would be helpful, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org